AMINEKO - Copyright ©2002-2006 Nekoyama.All rights reserved., Amirugumi, Uncinetto

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 14:49

Group:
Senior Members

Amirugumi è una bambola o un animaletto lavorato all'uncinetto, qui potete trovarne degli esempi molto carini, tra cui il gatto Amineko.

Il mio primo Amineko lo sto concludendo proprio in questo periodo; inserirò le foto a breve!
Il copyright è di Nekoyama, ma con delle semplici regole mette a disposizione di tutti le istruzioni per realizzarlo.
Questo è il suo sito Nekoyama, dove potrete trovare le istruzioni gratuite che mette a disposizione.
Questo è lo stesso suo sito tradotto grazie e Google Nekoyama tradotto

Ecco delle scenette create con Amineko:

Ecco le regole che riporto dal suo sito:
Warranty and Copyright
All patterns on this web page were all designed by me, Nekoyama, and are copyrighted.
Feel free to download these patterns to make dolls for yourself, your family or friends as a present. Please do so.
And you can also give the downloaded patterns to your family or friends as a present.
The patterns on this web page and dolls which you make using the patterns should NOT be sold or made into kits.
DO NOT use these patterns or images to put on your own web page or blog.
DO NOT link to the patterns or images on this web page directly, using my server. If you would like your visitors to see my patterns or images, please link to http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mite/index.html.
However, you are allowed to put your dolls, which you make for your personal use, on your own web page or blog if you clearly show all copyrights are reserved by Nekoyama.

I add a postscript.
Even though somebody translates my pattern into other languages, the copyright of the translated pattern is reserved by Nekoyama.
The translator should NOT reserve the copyright on the translated pattern.
The translator should NOT put the translated pattern on their blog or web page.
The translated patterns should NOT be sold or made into kits.
The translator is allowed to send it to friends or family as a personal communication.
Only the owner of copyright in a work has the right to authorise someone else to create a translated version of that work..
The translator of the work is not authorised to claim copyright of the work.

Il mio per adesso il mio è venuto bruttino...è la prima prova, cmq la posto ugualmente ^^

Web  Top
Nocepesca76
view post Posted on 8/2/2009, 13:57

sono tenerissimi

view post Posted on 8/2/2009, 15:03

Group:
Senior Members

devo ancora trovare le palline pesanti per le zampe...:(

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 17:01

Advanced Member

Group:

ho trovato un amigurumi che, come me, kya apprezzerà particolarmente :lol: :lol:

view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 17:33

Group:
Senior Members

WOW!! niente male!!

ma ci sono anche gli schemi??

Web  Top
jenny989
view post Posted on 2/10/2011, 14:31

Che belli !!! Non li avevo mai visti :huh:

5 replies since 4/1/2009, 14:49   1143 views